A telecommunications hosting company founded in 2012, ATC France is currently the owner of 2,450 towers and the lease manager for 20,000 rooftops and 76,000 transmission towers. ATC France serves all types of telecommunications networks: mobile operators, IoT networks, networks operated by local governments or public authorities, and private networks. Formerly FPS Towers, ATC France joined American Tower Corporation in 2017.
Integrity and accountability are important to us; we wouldn’t conduct business without them and it’s why they are part of our Core Principles. We value our assets, the communities we operate in and our people. Educating and training our employees to operate in a safe and compliant manner is a top priority. We respect our natural resources and promote environmentally conscious business strategies.
Our Core Principles
- Understand our customers' needs and satisfy them.
- Work as a team to build lasting customer relationships by understanding their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
- Hire good people and empower them.
- Place the right people in the right positions, develop their talent and skills and provide opportunities for them to influence outcomes.
- Focus on solutions, not problems.
- Begin with the end in mind and involve the right people. Stay positive and work together for desired results.
- Do what we say we're going to do.
- Set realistic expectations. Communicate clearly. Be accountable for your actions.
- Have fun.
- Recognize our success, celebrate together and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Play to win.
- Put integrity first. Be competitive. Work together as a team to exceed expectations.